I'm a K-12 librarian and I review, recommend, and talk about books every day. The reason I started blogging was to continue doing this with a different audience and hopefully connect readers to books they enjoy. I love book discussions but I find it difficult to get them started through comments. I always feel that my comments or first thoughts seem canned. So I'm forcing myself to up my game and enter the March Comment Challenge. The challenge is hosted by Lonnie at FLYLēF and Alicia at A Kernel of Nonsense. Instead of hopping around several blogs, participants are assigned a partner for this challenge. I like that it makes you get to know a specific blogger and their style. I'm hoping this will help me get into the groove of better online engagement.
It's a pretty simple, straight forward event so I can just focus on my challenge partner and not jump through a lot of hoops. Sometimes that's fun, sometimes I don't have time and just need easy.
If you're looking for a way to engage other bloggers and readers I think this might be a fun and easy challenge for you to try. (They even have a giveaway). The challenge starts March 1st, so you still have time to signup.





















Welcome to the Comment Challenge, Jennifer! I think you'll love to get to know Lori. I hope you and Lori make a lasting connection. Thank you for this lovely post.
ReplyDeleteI have really enjoyed this challenge. Lori has a great blog, I'm so glad I was partnered with her.
Delete